Recently added item(s)
KAUP, manufacturer of forklift attachments and based in Germany, has introduced a new discharging device for forklifts. The discharging device is specially designed to discharge items from the forklift without hydraulic function.
Referred to as the T1675, the discharging device fits on any attachment including a rotating fork clamp and operates through mechanical forced control. As a result, the discharging device can be put into operation quickly and easily.
Features of the tool include:
· Simple retro-fitting on available forklift trucks
· Slip on, quick mounting
· Residual capacity of the lift remains unchanged
· Forced control, no additional hydraulic circuit required.
· Flexible three load holding arm positions for different pallet frame heights
· Designed to fit onto a rotating fork clamp
· Three locking positions for pallet frame heights of 800, 1.200 and 1.600 mm
· Weight capacity 360 kg