Forklift Work Platforms
Convenient fork truck work platforms quickly and safely transport maintenance personnel where they are needed. Attaches to fork truck by inserting forks into fork pockets and chaining platform to fork truck.
- Tine lock must be engaged to secure platform to forks. 42" high handrail with 21" high mid-rail on three sides.
- 60" high expanded metal backing on fourth side (84" high backing to meet California OSHA specifications).
- Includes checker floor plate platform and 36" long strap with hook to attach platform to fork truck.
- The usable fork pockets are 7-3/4"W x 3-3/8"H in rear and 7-3/4"W x 1-7/8"H in front.
- Capacity is 1,000 pounds.
- Welded steel construction.
- Powder coat blue finish.
The Full Featured units include a Emergency Stop Button Kit and Web Lanyard with Safety Harness.
|Product Type||Aftermarket Parts|
Write Your Own Review